Generally, a dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn't a lot of tooth left
- To cover misshapened or severely discolored teeth
- To make a cosmetic modification
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped "cap" that is placed over a tooth – to cover the tooth, restore its shape and size, strength it, and improve its appearance. The crowns, when cemented into place, fully encase the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
How can you know for sure that you need a dental crown? Well, after a thorough examination during your first visit to our dental clinic, your dentist will evaluate your particular case, and guide you on possible treatments.
before and after our dental treatment
Here is our lovely client who travelled all the way from UK to our dental clinic in Marmaris displaying a beautiful example of full smile makeover completed using zirconia dental crowns.
Contact us to get full treatment plan, its approximate duration, the number of visits to our dentist and full cost. Schedule an appointment today to see what we can do to improve your smile!